Hellooo!! *head to the left with a huge grin*
Can you imagine that? Imagine me cute k, jangan imagine me grin macam Shrek pulak. Hahaha :P Howdy, all!! Have you guys ever heard of Zumba before? Well, I guess most of you have heard bout it. It's like something that trends nowadays. Most of my friends, even the aunts are going for Zumba. It's something good, so why not kan? ^^
Here's some definition of it which I took from http://dictionary.reference.com/ in case you've no idea what Zumba is. No worries, don't be shy if you don't know. Nobody knows you don't know, and be happy you found out something new today :D
Zumba: A brand name for a fitness program consisting of dance and aerobic exercise routines performed to popular, mainly Latin-American music.
You get it now? Kalau tak gak faham, sila cari di youtube :D Hehe..
So, what's up with this Zumba here? Kenapa tiba-tiba naikkan pasal zumba here? Hah, no one is wondering I know. I'm just being a little bit dramatic. Haha. Nothing much lah, cuma lately I've been practicing Zumba a lot - thanks to our upcoming event; we'll be starting off with Zumba so few other people and I will be leading the entire attendees. In order to not mess up on stage, haruslah practice ^^
And that explains the lose of weight in myself. Hahaha. 3 minggu dah zumba from morning to evening. Seronok, puas hati semua ada because it's a combination of dancing and exercising. Dancing Queen mestilah enjoy this kind of thing, kan? Aw, gediks.
Anyways, in order to not make this entry kosong kosong kosong *echoes out Najwa Latiff's 'kosong'*, I decided to add in the benefits of Zumba.
- Weight loss! Well, the most important benefit of Zumba is of course the lose of weight!! This fun workout will definitely improve your cardiovascular system, besides burning off 600-1000 calories in each session. Awesome, tak gitu??
- Body toning! Another fabulous benefit of this type of workout is the fact that by practicing it, you’ll be able to tone your entire body in no time. Because during a Zumba class, you are supposed to move your body to the rhythm of the music, your muscles will be engaged to make some specific moves like squats and twists, thus allowing you to tone your entire body without even realizing it.
- It's upbeat and fun!! :D Unlike the regular type of exercises most people do, Zumba combats boredom by making exercise upbeat and fun. If you like music, you’ll surely enjoy this type of workout and you’ll surely love the upbeat and energetic atmosphere in your Zumba class. You won’t even know when all that time has passed!
- The perfect stress reliever :D Zumba is the perfect workout to take if you want to get rid of all that stress you accumulate during your every day. I could say that, for me, it’s the perfect stress reliever and some people even think that it’s even better than therapy. The upbeat moves specific to this type of workout favor the release of those mood improving endorphins, and by joining a Zumba class, you’ll surely be able to feel your worries melt away as you lose yourself in the music.
- Important for coordination. By joining a Zumba class you’ll definitely improve your coordination, and if you didn’t already know, it is extremely important to have good coordination as you grow older. Maybe this doesn’t seem so important to you right now, but you will appreciate it once you get older and you won’t suffer from the consequences of poor coordination.
- Improves your mood!! ^^ A lot of research has discovered that exercising can help you produce those mood-improving endorphins. Zumba is considered to be also one of the best ways to fight depression since a lot of studies have supported the fact that you must participate in cardiovascular exercise such as dancing (and Zumba is all about dancing) in order for the highest amounts of endorphins to be released in your body.
So don't wait! Sign up for any zumba class that's available around you :D Tak pun jadi macam saya. Download videos from youtube than simply shake off in your own room :D But of course kat studio lagi best because they have this HUGE mirror. Fun eh. Hihihi.
Don't waste your time, let's ZUMBA!! :D