CLICK CLICK

April 20, 2014

Perfectly Made

Hi, all. Greetings from the Land of Hornbills ^^

Last night, we had this appreciation dinner held @ Swan Teem Steamboat. A special dinner for the crews of the drama presented last Friday in conjunction of Good Friday. Actually it's not about the dinner that I'm trying to tell here but about ourselves.

To be frank, I am an introvert. I am not a shy person or anti-social but it takes a little bit of time for me to really get used to the surrounding and the people; then I can be myself. It's not what I want, but I was formed that way; nothing much can be done, then. Compare to my brother and sister, they are extroverts. Extrovert is the opposite of introvert, so they can mix around well in a shorter period compare to myself.

How the dinner is related to myself being an introvert is by the pressures from certain people towards me last night. I know it wasn't their intention but deep inside; I'm quite hurt! (Dur, over sensitive kot?!!) At least 2 person mentioned straight to my face, "If she (my sis) was here, it would be much more KECOH and happening". Oh-kay! That's quite painful and it's like a sign I'm a boring type of people. Walla!! :"(

No, it's not that! Like seriously, I can't help though I tried but this is how the introverts are T_T You just really have to give them space to be themselves, that's it ;( I was pretty pressured by this that I feel so unworthy and unloved. I was like, why? :(

Then I went to youtube and came across this song 'Permata Hati' by Sammy Simorangkir (Gospel song). That song kinda hit me hard, eh. It's like God spoke to my heart, telling me that whatever people think does not matter. You are my permata hati T_T Waahhh.. Rasa tersayang terus T__T
Google's
You know, it's who we are to the Lord that matters.. Human will never ever see us perfect but God will always do. We can't be who or what the society expects us to be because human will never be satisfied. But to God, we are more than enough. We will always be seen perfect as we were formed by His own hands.. Formed according to His will and plans, perfectly.. So cheer up, Vee ^^ Born as an introvert for reasons. Yes!! :')

And.. At the end of the day, we really have to accept people as who they are. Yes, it's like that. Love and bless, like He did towards us :') Huuu..


Blessings,
Vee

15 comments:

  1. Hahaha... I am an introvert also sometimes... i mean, when the crowd are total strangers, i tend to move into a corner somewhere and watch them from far... And, actually I am quite comfortable being an introvert... i don't expose myself much :D. I am not worried of what people would say, and if they didn't notice me, i won't mind at all... Actually I believe that I am a talented introvert... sometimes I am more talented than those who are 'bising like hell' hahahahaha.. so what the heck!... Let's be happy with the way we are.. shall we? ehehehe

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yea. I was comfortable with it but last night it changed.. Hiks. Yea, it's better to be happy being ourselves than forcing ourselves to be like others. Hmm.

      Delete
  2. and oh yes... happy Sunday Vee... have a great day today will you :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. Same goes to u too, uncle! ^^

      Delete
  3. I'm that kind of person too! People often label me as 'arrogant girl' when their first impression....hurmmm~ but that's ok, when they know us, they will understand how humble we could be...(^_^)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yea, true. We are often labelled as that but slowly after they understand us then they will be fine. Heee.. Lumrah org introvert XD

      Delete
  4. Sikpa. Jangan sedih. Kamek pun jenis owg kedak ya and kamek rasa kamek lebih teruk. Hahaha.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aie.. Ada juak kedak ya. Haha. Chill la XD

      Delete
  5. you should start smiling 24/7...tapi jgn la senyum pelik..kang org cakap gila pulak -_-

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do smile, but an unnoticeable smile cos I like to hide.. Haha ^^ Only special people can see my smile xD LOL. Gitu pulak. Kikiki..

      Delete
  6. Hi vee. Selamat berhujung minggu. =D

    ZH Blogger

    ReplyDelete
  7. betul vanessa,,kmk pn kdk ya..Introvert..org salu mdh kmk sombong xmok bckp ngn org,tpi bila da lamak knl..kmklah org paling kelaka,potpet2 dorang pernah jumpa.heheeee ;D..

    ReplyDelete
  8. akak pon sama.. ada time akan jadi introvert jugakk.. kadang2 kita akan jadi janggal tanpa sebab :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. don't be sad...just ignore those people and be yourself rather than becoming a hypocrite... smile....

    ReplyDelete