CLICK CLICK

March 25, 2014

Jadikan Aku Indah

Shalom Aleichem :)
**********
Jadikan aku indah
Yang Kau pandang mulia
Seturut karyaMu di dalam hidupku

Ajar ku berharap hanya kepadaMu
Taat dan setia
KepadaMu, Tuhan
**********

- Self reflection -

Out of a blue, I feel so lost, so empty and too far away from the Creator. Seems like I haven't been connecting with Him, and it feels like I'm out of love. Reflecting, and reflecting. What have I done throughout life so far? Have I done my best? At times I don't think so. Too many things that has to be rid off. 

How do I treat my students in school, how do I teach, family relation, friendships, everything. Feeling a little blue about my own life as if I've never done something good. Duh, what?? 

- Simple, nothing can run smoothly if there's no connection/communication with Him. Yes, I've been drifting away for a moment! Something has to be done. Doe, what else besides THAT? Hmmmm.. Get on your feet, Vee.

- And at the same time, I feel so loved because I know He never look away though I did. Tetap setia walau ku tak setia :) So guys, when thing seems upside down, like serba tak kena, we just gotta reflect. It's like a way He knocks our heart, as in calling us back :)

Love and peace,
Vanessa

12 comments:

  1. Shallom...I'm very impressed with the lyric of song at the first...It's church song right? Because it's lyric and melody crossing on my mind..And I used to sang this song too...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes.. It's the song that knocked my heart and mind about this. I've been away for too long, perhaps.. T_T

      Delete
  2. Betul Vee. Setuju sangat. It's a reminder from Him.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Replies
    1. Those are my legs.. Haha. Thanks! :D

      Delete
    2. huh? thought source from google hahahaaha :D :D :D

      Delete
    3. Hahaha.. Nope. I've my own watermark there.. After all, if I use pictures from google, I'd put the 'source' there.. ;)

      Delete
  4. good entry... and very nice shoe ~~

    ReplyDelete
  5. kasut baru ya cikguuuu... :-P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha.. Lamo dah kasut, deng.. Lama tak berkasut baru. Nak kena p beli ni. :P

      Delete
  6. saya setuju..selfie with leg :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahaha.. Bosan dah tengok muka je, skrg tgk kaki lak.. ;)

      Delete