Howdy, bloggers! ;)
Back to 30DBC, though I've been a little late. Hewhew. Tak apa, biar lambat asal tak cepat.. Hehe. The title for the 4th day of challenge is quite challenging, ehh.. 25 things? What to do? Dawh, sangat obvious my perancangan masih tak clear. Vee, vee.. I'll just write it up, lah k.. Hihii.
25 things to do before your next birthday:
|That name is important ;) - Awat muka gituu -|
- Get the sticker of Running Man pasted behind new phone (coming soon) :D
- Slim down! Muahahaha.. Tapi bila tengok muka pada zaman slim dulu, macam tak comel je.. -__-'
- Get my driving licence (?)
- Get my hair trimmed a lil and back to original color. So sayangs..
- Get my dancing book + new dance costumes & instruments
- A successful dance class - get my anak didik to memorize most of the patterns. And I, as the tutor, it's my tanggungjawab. So, Vee. Get on your feet.
- Try out using baby's shampoo (this is quite embarrassing actually. hahahahaha)
- Try out new hairstyle
- Meet up with Sarawakian bloggers, or non-Sarawakian too
- Get rid off all the pores & luka lama pimples
- Watch at least 1 live match of Sarawak vs anyone
- Settle all the new year resolution
- Get a new phone :D With my own money. Ehem.
- Start my 'fried oreo' business
- Start my bookmark business
- Start baking for Unimas Orchestra team (^_^)
- Start choreographing more of my own dance(s)
- Get a proper pair of dancing shoe
- Start designing more costumes
- Join more mission trip (WAJIB!!)
- Travel together with bloggers (kelak ato nya. haha)
- Learn more basic mandarin (in the process :D)
- Get few different colors of jeans (most of my jeans are black -_-')
- Collect another 9 watches
- Get a new boyfriend. Hahahahahahha. No thanks.
- Smash my buddy with an egg on her birthday (failed to do so last year -.-)
#26 is added because #25 is rejected. HAHAHA. Motip?? :P
Thanks for reading.
What do you have in mind for the things you want to do before your next birthday?
Leave them in the comment box below ;)