CLICK CLICK

February 01, 2014

Rindu.. :'(

Hii.. :)

Bagi orang yang follow my blog dari dulu-dulu lagi kan, mesti pernah terbaca entry tentang Wireclub; The People, The Personality. Just a brief info, Wireclub is a social network like FB tapi kesemua orang dalam tu ialah strangers. I don't know you, you don't know me. Meskipun begitu, we're like a family.

Tadi terjumpa FB salah seorang geng Wireclub dulu, then followed by others. Oh em gee, only God knows how much I miss everyone and everything there :"( Seriously, I've never missed anything this bad! Rindu dengan semua orang! 
Google's
My account has been deleted because of certain problems I had there, tapi itulah kehidupan kan. Mesti ada masalah. That time, the problem was too hard to handle that I decided to shut it down. And now, I miss everyone! Rindu sangat, including those who created the problem before. Entahla. Rasa macam malas dah nak bermusuhan. 

Tapi sejujurnya, perkara yang lepas dah lama ditinggalkan. There's no point untuk bermusuhan kan? I miss everyone, every little thing. I miss chatting in the rooms, I miss semua gelagat, I JUST MISS EVERYTHING! I wish I could tell them one by one but none yang ada blog dan impossible they will read this. Huhuhu..

I miss all of you :"( 

Tears, stooooppppp... T___T

I just want all of you to know, that I miss you guys! So much! You guys were the one who helped me a lot before, even supported me, cheered for me, cried with me. Lol.. Sayang dan rindu semua :"(

Dan sebenarnya, that's where I met my ex. The one who caused me to flood the reading list with entry jiwang. Hahah. I miss him too :'(

I wish I could vanish off this feeling, but.. Sigh. Dearest WC geng, rindu korang :'(

1 comment:

  1. ^_______________________________________________________________^

    ReplyDelete