CLICK CLICK

February 01, 2014

Difference Between 'Spectacles' and 'Glasses'

Hiii :)
Google's. This picture is so cute! Hihi :D
Last week, we had this English lesson where the kids have to match the right picture to the right words. There's a picture of spectacles. When I pointed it out, all of them answered 'glasses'. But the book says spectacles! I was like umm, children, it's spectacles.

They looked at me, 'spec-what?'. Haha. So I google'd it out!

Based on my research (research la sangat), 'glasses' refers to all kind of glasses such as sunglasses, eyeglasses or even goggles. Meanwhile 'spectacles' refers to prescription eyeglasses for better eyesight. 

Now you get it, I get it too! :) Source; http://answers.yahoo.com/

7 comments:

  1. Oh macam tu eyh. Baru tahu! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha..baru tau.selama tok kmk ingt sama jak glasses ngn spec..aduii..

    ReplyDelete
  3. ohh lamak dah pake spec. now baruk tauk bezanya :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh now I see the difference xD
    Glasses sounds more cool though..

    ReplyDelete
  5. Okay... perkongsian yang berguna. Walaupun nampak serupa, tapi tak sama. haha.

    ReplyDelete