CLICK CLICK

January 09, 2014

Thank You!!

Hi :D
Yeah, picture says it all! :D

THANK YOU FOR THE BIRTHDAY WISHES!!

Special thanks to buddies, my blogging familia and also beloved family :D

Kak SallyKak Lieya; thanks for the special entries :) Liyana Z; thanks for reminding me that I'm celebrating my birthday as a "chicher" (teacher) this year. Haha! Thank you!!

Thank you for being there on my special day, thanks for making me smile and thanks for your prayers.

Sesungguhnya, your presence and wishes mean a lot to me :) 

Me love love you peepo! * That's how my students say "people". Haha!

I don't get any birthday gifts nor birthday bash this year and I'm actually reminded;

The best birthday gift is my own presence on my birthday :) Another chance to celebrate. Isn't that great? Who else could give me life. Right? Hehe. And not forgetting, thank you, Dear God, for your blessings and every single thing! Too many too mentions! Hiks.

Once again, thank you! :)

* Such a neat handwriting, right? That's what happen when you work in kindy cos your handwriting must be NEAT, and no doctor handwriting, please! Haha. Have a nice day..

ps: belated birthday wishes are welcomed!! HAHAHA..

Sayonara, sampai berjumpa lagi.. :)

13 comments:

  1. Happy belated day sis!!! God bless u ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. beruntung ada kawan yang selalu ingat kat kitakan

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dah lepas la erk. Lambat wish la ni. Selamat Hari Lahir Vee. =)

    ZH Blogger

    ReplyDelete
  4. hehehe....tu je hadiah yg kak sally bole kasi...I'm sorry :(

    ReplyDelete
  5. haha.. chicher.. kiut jak bunyi. hehe

    ReplyDelete
  6. awwww bestnya kak vee piwittt hihihihi

    ReplyDelete
  7. sori i didnt know. all the best in your future undertakings. *muah*

    ReplyDelete