CLICK CLICK

January 31, 2014

January || CNY Gifts


Hiii :D 

Rasa macam lama dah tak menaip di sini :) Hehee.. Yela. All this while menaip di sini with extreme tiredness and sleepiness sampai certain times boleh tertidur depan laptop. 12am bangun balik, continue kerja until 3 then sleep, 5am bangun lagi.. That's my daily routine since people call me teacher. Haha :)

January is going to end soon and honestly, January has been good to me :) Yezza. I treasure this month a lot because this is the month where I grow a year older and wiser, and people around me has been good :P With my anak-anak lagi, everything seems cool meskipun ada problems di celah-celahnya. Haha.

Dan.. Di bulan January juga, I am surrounded with gifts :D 

Melaka fridge magnet from my key-teacher :) Went there to send her son who's furthering study there. Hiks. The cutest magnet among all, and I'm the one who grabbed it first :P Wahaha.. Thank you, teacher L!
Tiny color pencils. See the case, it's as big as my palm. Haha. A gift from a student for the whole center, including teachers. How sweet! As I told my colleagues, I won't use this for coloring but I'm keeping it as a souvenir. So cute :) Pemberi pun cute. Haha. Thanks, Ein!
Chocolatey, from a student for all teachers of Krista (every center), sempena CNY. Spot the red circle sticker? I don't get what it means cos I don't read Chinese characters but I know it's a gift in conjunction of CNY. And I'm not sure who is the fellow because it's from the 3rd Center. Nevertheless, xie xie!! :)
Mandarin oranges from a student bersempena dengan CNY juga :D Thank you, Sam! :D

And, last but not least.. :)
2 red packets from Krista sempena CNY and birthday yang berjumlah RM XXX.XX :p Hahaha.. Thank you, KTC! Went to their CNY dinner, but didn't expect to get 2 red packets. Weeweeweee :D

Syukur, life is okay nowadays :) Hoping for the best year after a terrible year. Lol :P Thank you to all who has made my life happier these days. Muchas gracias! :D

*********
Happy Chinese New Year to all Chinese :D May this year be a prosperous one and may you be surrounded with abundant blessings. Have a blessed celebration! :D And to all of us, happy holiday!! :D Holidaying with works :P

Warm regards,
Vee

13 comments:

  1. Happy chinese new yearrrrr chicher and have a happy holiday too hehehehhe

    ReplyDelete
  2. lucky you vee. boleh beli rak besar dah to put all the stuff...

    ReplyDelete
  3. waaaa dapat angpao laaaa. mok juakkkk :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. wahh.dpt angpow. hehe. happy cny. happy oliday :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. semua cute..termasuk gambar paling bawah itu.. ohh... jeles!

    ReplyDelete
  6. best nya banyak dapat hadiah yerrrr,, ramai nya yg syg vee :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehehee.. Syukurrr.. Seorang pergi, beribu datang.. :')

      Delete
  7. banyak ye dapat hadiah.hehehe..

    ReplyDelete
  8. hehehe...happy sbb Vee happy! kak sally pun sama jugak..I love January! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awwww hahahaha.. Syg akak beribu lemon!! :*

      Delete
  9. ilove january bcoz its my birthday! :p emm hadiah pliss?? haha
    anyway u cikgu ke? wow :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww! Ur birthday jugak?? Laa.. Happy belated birthday :D Hehee.. Hadiah? Mine pun u tak bagi. Haha. Teacher sementara je laa ^_^

      Delete