CLICK CLICK

January 21, 2014

C O N F U S E D

Me and my heart, we have issue.
Don't know if I should stay or nay.
Me and my heart, we got issues, issues.
We got issues.

:(
Google's
I'm so confused! Now it's been more than a month since I started working in Krista Kindergarten and honestly, I am in love with my job and my students. I love what I'm doing and I really enjoy my time with all of them, including the teachers and helpers.

Soon, I'll be leaving to further my study. Deep in my heart, I wanna postpone it because I want to join their final year concert and graduation. Not exactly that one, but I just want to be part of them from A-Z. Postponing it means menggadaikan 1 year of my student life to be a labor. 

Berbaloikah? That's the question. And, can I? Green or red light? 

Whenever I thought of leaving Krista, I feel the pain in my heart. A big pain. I feel so lost and devastated. I want to stay, I want to be there. Though I won't be there during their graduation, at least I am there with them NOW when they are 5. Sounds like a big problem, right?

That's because I simply don't want to leave. Masih mau berkhidmat as chicher :( I want to see them grow, I want to see their progress, I want to see from fail to pass, I want to see everything! Just a thought of it mampu buat menangis, apatah lagi if I really leave. Kidding me? T__T

Top of it, how can I berpisah with my anak? #sigh

Hanya mampu berdoa dan berserah. If HE tells me to stay, then I will. If not, then I will not. Sobs..

For now, back to their art and craft!!! Muahahaha.. 

..::.. I miss my anak. Just now he went back without hugging me cos I was busy. Sobs. Rindu kamu, anak T__T

13 comments:

  1. further study? bestnyaaa.. impian nina tuu. tp xtaw bila akan tercapai

    ReplyDelete
  2. alolo..fikir betul2 ye..nanti menyesal..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Itulah pasal.. Sekarang ni fikir sat. Dan tunggu jawapan dari DIA jugak. Hihi.

      Delete
  3. Omg......
    dilemma.....................
    :(((
    fikir elok elok ye kak vee :))))

    ReplyDelete
  4. better sambung study dear...kak sally masa keja pun camtu jugak...you have to bear in ur mind...Krista is part of learning and get experience...nor more nor less...okay..? even dalam hati rasa sakit tapi still kena fikir masa depan.. hopefully membantu :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kitak fikirlah yang terbaik untuk kitak. Paling penting, kesan keputusan kitak ya dudi ari kelak.

    ReplyDelete
  6. just a simple advice: follow your bliss.

    ReplyDelete
  7. better go with your future la sayang. even if its hurt..

    ReplyDelete
  8. Niat mmg baik tp kene fikir masa depan juak.. apa2 pun smoga dipermudahkan segala urusan ktk k..

    ReplyDelete
  9. Why vee?why..hehe..tetba je..kna pikir masak2 dulu ni

    ReplyDelete
  10. berat jugak tu.
    but I tend to agree with Miss Sally above,
    she's so right about the learning & the future.. :)
    kena kuat buat keputusan ye cicher Vee..

    ReplyDelete