CLICK CLICK

November 19, 2013

Oh My English.

Hello there, everyone :D Remember last night I mentioned about going to an interview today? Ha, it's my temporary work sementara menunggu waktu to sambung study :) Daripada duduk rumah menaikkan berat badan kan. Haha. Actually I applied for Teacher's Assistant at Tadika Krista, Kuching.

Back to the topic, today I realized the importance of English is very high. I applied for the most simple job ever and yet they focused more on my English! All they asked for is my SPM and PMR slip and highlighted on my English subject. Thank God I got an A for this subject. HAHA!

What I'm emphasizing is English is important like mad! No doubt, there'll be mistakes here and there but at least your basic English is steady. The first thing Uncle John told me was Tadika Krista is a very high standard kindergarten and an exemplary kindergarten in Malaysia, so the standards for the teachers tuuuu mestilah mantap! 

And surprisingly he said "But I've no problem in hiring you". Aaaahahah dalam hati ada taman permainan :D I'm not showing off, I'm just excited. Haha. I can say this job is going to be challenging as I'm going to deal with kiddos and guess what, 90% of the students there are Chinese.
Oh you know, Chinese people speaks English 24/7! Huh. Tabik springg!! And I remember what Mdm Juliana told me before; English is not really tested in writings because marks are given mainly on your ideas and points. English is best tested through speaking. Pronunciation, slangs, confidence; everything is there. So actually the grade is not THAT important for a reason. Hahah.

Hipss.. Another life scenario added here! ^_^ Now I've to google out latest nursery rhymes, get a little kid's mindset a bit, cute arts and crafts, and tralala.. I hope I'm dealing with cute kids, though. HAHAHA. And I hope all experiences gained through Children Ministry at church all this while could help me this time! Kekeke..

Oh one more thing; less blogging time on weekdays!! :( Working hours will be from 7:45 am to 6 pm. Hallelujah, it's gonna be tiring.. Ngihihii.
Kalau deal dengan benda atas ni memang takkan penat lahhh. Hahahaha.

Thanks for reading! Chow chow chammak challo! X

32 comments:

  1. That's sound great. Maybe I should improve my english. If i wrong in my sentence please help me ok. =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehe. Not maybe, my dear brother. Everyone gotta improve their English, including me!! Hikss. English sy takdalah meletops sgt, masing2 masih perlu blajar ^_^ And of course we can each other, too ;)

      Delete
    2. *We can help. LOL. Screw typos..

      Delete
  2. fae x pandai mengajar so x minat nak jadi cikgu. hehe.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Vee blh ja mengajar, tp tak minat sgt dlm early childhood ni. Stakat mengajar gitu2 blh ja :D

      Delete
  3. hahaha...congrats teacher Vee..hahaha...I know you are capable enough! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha. Thanks and I hope so! By God's will, kan ^_^

      Delete
  4. gambar last tu kenapa?
    tutorial bedung baby ke? hikihk ..comey je :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha. Tu masa Christmas drama kat church la, sweets! :D

      Delete
  5. yeay congrats teacher V...talking about English, personally speaking my English results is always better than my Malay Language...muahahahaha....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, thats a common thing. But my English and BM results are always equal. Sama je, main kat angka tu jaa. Haha.

      Delete
  6. that sound great vee!mesti ktk excited ngaja biak nak?kmk xminat juak bab ngaja2 tok..ujung pelantin semua anak org..haha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha. Sikda la excited ney. Cuak ada laa, mok layan miak kecik tok lain sikit style nya :P

      Delete
  7. wahhh!!!hebat la awak...goodluck ok..beruntung nye awak sebab boleh speak english very well...sye pon dapat A,tp mslh sye,tak fasih ble nak bercakap..kalau dgr org ckp or bce,sye paham je!haha...maybe sebab nervous sgt kot

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Practice makes perfect, sweets! ;) x

      Delete
  8. wow vee.. best lah dapat layan karenah bebudak yerrr... ^_^ jangan cubit2 tau hehe

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha.. Apa yg best nya ekkkk. Wakaka XD

      Delete
  9. Yup. Majority perkara pentingkan bahasa Inggeris. Selamat berjaya. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. True! Tak boleh la nanti deal ngan international clients with broken english. Aduii. Huu thankies <3

      Delete
  10. bestnya dapat jadi teacher..tahniah Vee dan sabar ja la layan kerenah budak2 ya..hihi.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kekeke.. Harap2 best la :D Trima kasih. Yea, kesabaran itu sgt penting!! Huhuh.

      Delete
  11. Gud luck Vee..isteri aku pun br jadi cikgu tadika, katanya mengajar dlm BI mmg nebes habis haha..

    ReplyDelete
  12. adoi...cik akak lemah sikit english tok...mampus..hahaha...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Its okay, takkan pernah terlambat utk belajar ;) x

      Delete
  13. good luck!

    btw, we are more confident if we use the correct pronunciation. people are not aware with our grammar plus they don't realise it.

    ReplyDelete
  14. saya tak hebat sangat BI ni... btw,all the best,my dear sister! heheh :D

    ReplyDelete