CLICK CLICK

October 28, 2013

Malaria Freeeeeeee!!

... I GUESS SO .. ?? Hahaha.

Good afternoon, fellas! It's not an official report or result from the hospital but it's been 2 weeks and 3 days since the day they took my blood - and nobody called to inform whether it's positive or negative. NOT EVEN A MISS CALL.

So I assume I'm Malaria free, then! :D

Lagipun, I remember uncle doc tu cakap something like "we will call you if there's anything wrong". I couldn't focus on what he was saying cos I was a bit too shock to be suspected of having Malaria ;_; Since mereka tak call, so takda apa-apa lah tu kann :) Furthermore, I'm all fine at the moment. Fever, sore throat, flu semua dah jauh kau pergi meninggalkan diriku .. Haha. 
 
I'm all fine, completely fine. I'm not only physically fine, but emotionally super fine too!!
Yay, I'm a happy girl!! 
Google's image.
Ole ole ole ole, ole.. Ole!

Kami sokong negeri Sarawak, HEY! Kini dan selamanya. Oh Sarawak, ibu pertiwiku <3!!

HAVE A GREAT DAY!! xx

5 comments: