CLICK CLICK

October 15, 2013

Difference Between Massage and Message

Salam Aidiladha to everyone :)

Today I'm going to share with you guys about the difference between Massage and Message as many are often confused with these words. 

Message is a piece of information like texts or speeches sent to others. Examples;
  • She left a voice mail message that she can't come.
  • I got a message from a doctor's office that I have to make an appointment.
BM: Mesej

While massage means physical therapy. Examples;
  • I had a massage and now I feel better
  • The massage was bad that my back hurts now
BM: Urut

Tips for you to remember is memorize Bruno Mars' Lazy song; 

Don't feel like picking up my phone, so leave the message at the tone -- 

So then you can remember, message means PESANAN!! ^^, Have a great day xx

4 comments:

  1. selalu jumpa! tp kadang2 sendiri pun ada juak.. mok taip message tapi tertaip massage.. hahaha!

    pernah jumpa ada org confuse LAMP dan LAMB. er, lamp chop?

    ReplyDelete
  2. BEZ EH MUN BERURUT
    RASA RINGAN JAK BADAN

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahaha...this one selalu perasan org salah guna

    ReplyDelete