CLICK CLICK

October 27, 2013

Awesome Sunday!

Annyeonghaseyo!
Today's top - matched my nails so well! Hahaha. What a coincidence!!

Anyways, today's such a great day! It's true indeed, nothing can beat the joy when you put all your cares on Jesus. It's been a hard and emotional week, but I'm so determined today and filled with joy! Halleluyah! Thank you for this joy, Abba Father <3

I am all yours, completely yours. Nothing's going to shake my faith.

I'm in love, I'm in love. I'm in love you, Jesus .. 

7 comments:

  1. ye ke dik.thanks ye.akak buka blog adik guna lappy ok.tapi tak boleh tinggal komen.huhu.
    ni guna hp je reply ur comment :-) thanks tau

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeapp. Mungkin skrg dah okay kot masalah tu? Hehe. Tp header akak mmg ada la tadi :)

      Delete
  2. warna pink atau purple ya? sekali tengok macam pink, tapi macam purple pun ada. hehe

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Between pink and purple kali.. Hahaha :P

      Delete
  3. wah Vee..warna sedondon kuku dan baju..cantik !

    ReplyDelete
  4. warna sedondon.... :) kadang2 saya pun macam tu,kebetulan...baju,kasut,beg,jam warna sama.. hehe :)

    ReplyDelete