CLICK CLICK

January 21, 2013

Ouchh! Adehh! [sakit dada T_T]

Gambar rompak dari Internet. Jangan bagitau polis!!

Word of the day; OW! 

Yeah.. It's been 2 days since I've this chest pain on the left side every now and then. The pain does not last for a long time, around 5 seconds or longer maybe? Tho it last for a short time, it hurts pretty bad. It feels like someone hit me hard from inside. I don't know how to explain but when I have the pain, I won't be able to sit up straight. It happen so randomly even when I inhale.

Last night I was replying Mr Wee's text when it happened. I just breathe normally and it hit me very very hard that I threw my phone down. I calmed down then inhale again, and dush!! It happened thrice till I was a bit traumatized. Tak berani nak inhale, hahaa. Sakit hokay!!

I don't know what is the problem and I don't want to check it out in the internet!! Well I did actually and they simply worry me cause majority says stuffs like heart attack. DAMN. Takut okay :X I'm not sure when is this going to end because even right now aku sedang tahan sakit kat dada ni. I'm not even sitting up straight!


Kalau MrWee baca ni confirm aku kena belasah dalam phone because tak bagitau dia aku tak sihat. HAHA. Sorry dear! But guess what.. When you're reading this, I'm already fine. KOT?! :P


4 comments:

  1. tak lame OK lah tuh.. maybe banyak minum ais.. :D

    happy selalu ok.. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Memang selalu happy. HAHA. Yeah, maybe. Sekarang dh kurang minum air sejuk :)

      Delete
  2. G JUMPA DOKTOR PAKAR..TAKUT ADA PENYAKIT INDAH..

    ReplyDelete